No, we didn’t build a time machine… but luckily, the Wildwoods has enough history of its own to make you feel like you’ve stepped back in time! Ready, time traveler? Here we go!
- Doo-wop Back to the 50’s Neon Night Tour | This tour runs Tuesday through Thursday night–see the largest collection of mid-century resort architecture in the country!
- Check out the Wildwood Parades | Certain ones, like the long-time tradition Baby Parade, have been happening for literally decades.
- Old Time Photos | There are no less than 2 spots on the boardwalk where you can dress up like you belong in another century, get your picture taken, and have a lifetime telling your friends back home that these people are your ancestors.
- Diner Dinner | Nothing is more retro than an awesome dinner at a 50s diner. Try Route 66 or Doo-Wop Diner, both on the boardwalk!
- Kohr Brothers Ice Cream | The dessert that has been delighting folks for a CENTURY. That means it’s delicious, AND a super cute photo op for the end of the night!