As we welcome you back, we want to assure you that we are committed to providing you with a safe environment with practices regarding COVID-19. We will monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a focus on health and safety of all our guests.
- Will be cleaned with increased frequency and recommended cleaning agents, especially check-in counters, stair handrails and trash cans.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the Office.
- Signage will be posted to remind our guests to maintain social distancing of at least six feet from groups of people not traveling with them.
Guest Check-in and Check-out
- Only one party will be permitted in the Office at a time. If someone is in the office, please wait outside until they exit.
- Per NJ law, everyone in the office will be required to wear masks.
- Employees will be reminded not to touch their faces and to practice social distancing by standing at least six feet away from guests and other employees whenever possible.
- Employees will be instructed to stay home if they do not feel well. Temperatures will be monitored daily.
- Employees will be required to wear masks and disposable gloves.
- In our rooms we have elevated our already rigorous cleaning protocols to make sure our surfaces are clean – with special attention to door and furniture handles, light switches, TV remote controls, water faucet handles, nightstands, temperature control panels, and toilet seats and handles.
- In the event of a presumptive case of COVID-19, the guest’s room will be removed from service and quarantined.
- All keys will be sanitized upon return and again before being handed out.
Daily Maid Service
- Will be offered to those guests requesting it – every other day – with the cleaning of the bathroom and vacuuming if needed. Otherwise, only fresh towels and trash takeout will be provided on a daily basis.