Whether you’re celebrating her birthday, an engagement, or just the spirit of friendship, sometimes girls just need to get away and have some fun! Here are a few ideas of what you’ll need and where you should go to pull off the perfect girls’ trip to the Wildwoods.
Packlist of things you don’t want to forget (items that are frequently forgotten… make sure to check them off while packing!):
- Hairdryer + hair product
- Your favorite makeup + remover
- Outfit for a fun night out
- Cute shoes + comfortable shoes
- Water bottle
- Aloe vera
- bikini/ swimsuit
- swim cover up
- shorts + tank or sundress
- flip flops or sandals
- beach bag
- beach towel
- plastic bag for wet clothes
Book List for Summer 2018:
- The Perfect Friend by Barbara Copperthwaite
- Still Me by Jojo Moyes
- The Woman in the Window by GIllian Flynn
- Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman
- Tangerine by Christine Mangan
- Ordinary People by Diana Evans
- Love Rules by Joanna Coles
- High Tide Book Club by Mary Kay Andrews
(Find more of 2018’s top reads here!)
- Pool: a must for any proper vacation! (Make sure you make use of the above Book List while you’re poolside!)
- Beach: Well, this is a beach trip, after all…speaks for itself, right?
- Shopping: Try Washington Street Mall in Cape May if you want to browse a unique boutique and find some cool surprises.
Cape May Day Spa
Whether your group is just looking for pedicures to get those feet beach-ready, or you’re in need of an all-out spa day, this spa has everything you could want to relax and rejuvenate. Be sure to take time in between all the fun in the sun to take a breather with one of their fabulous spa packages. Browse them here!
Night time activities:
1. Have a glass of wine at the bar of the Establishment at 100. They have a fantastic wine list; something perfect for each of your friends’ palettes.
2. Try dinner at Jersey Girl Bar & Restaurant. Fitting, right? Seriously, they have a great menu, there is indoor & outdoor seating, and they often have live music!
3. Ice Hot Teppanyaki. Ever had rolled ice cream before? It’s there specialty and the perfect dessert for a girls’ night out; delicious and totally instagram-able. https://www.yelp.com/biz/ice-hot-teppanyaki-wildwood-2?osq=dessert
4. Scope out outdoor concerts. They are frequent in the Wildwoods during the summer!