Wouldn’t it be nice to spend some time with your family without everyone being glued to their phones? Don’t worry, we have the PERFECT list of activities for you and your loved ones! And with access to the boardwalk and beach free of crossing any major streets, family fun is (literally) just a few stress-free steps away.
1. Ed’s Funcade: There are a few of these classic arcades along the boardwalk, and one of them is located right next to our access. The perks? There is a game for absolutely everyone in the family.
Which funcade game is your favorite?
2. Mini Golf: Hassles has a great little mini golf course right up the road, complete with a spinning windmill and a flowing waterfall! It’s only $7 to play, and it’s a great way to have some good old fashioned fun. What’s even better — win or lose, everyone can celebrate afterward with a scoop of Hassles ice cream next door.
3. Rent a Group Bike: Ever seen people riding down the boardwalk in these babies and wanted to try it? This summer is your chance! Let’s face it…. Families who bike together, stay together! 😉 Check out rental information here.
4. Make a Splash: Let’s be honest — you need not look further than right outside your door for a full day of family entertainment. The pool is a classic pastime for all visitors looking to relax, unwind and have a good time! Remember that sunscreen!
5. DONUTS! The Fractured Prune’s donuts are no. joke. Located right near our access point to the boardwalk, this treasure is open all morning until noon and produces fresh, steamy donuts, awesome coffee, and a bunch of other breakfast items. You pick your donut glaze flavor, toppings, and powdered sugars. Morning = complete.
What are your fave family activities in the Wildwoods? We hope that you and your family will check everything off this list on your next stay with us!